KCR Didn't Want My Friendship - ABN Radha Krishna



Media baron and owner of Andhra Jyothy newspaper, ABN news channel Radha Krishna made interesting revelations during his interaction with people "Open Heart with You" at the Telugu Association of North America (TANA). While answering several questions posed by the audience, Vemuri Radha Krishna commented on troubled relationship with his former friend - Telangana CM KCR. "We were good friends before. But it's past and we no longer friends. KCR didn't want my friendship. Coming to the ban on ABN news channel in the Telangana, the issue is under the purview of Supreme Court. We'll fight legally and I don't want to beg KCR for lifting the ban."

Radha Krishna also said that he has been trying for the leader of Opposition YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for his talk show "Open Heart with RK" but to which the leader is in no mood to attend. 

Explaining the secret behind his daring, unnerving nature, Radha Krishna said nonchalantly, "I don't have assets like many others. It's the reason behind my confidence. If I'd have assets, perhaps even I'd have got fear." 
Related Posts with Thumbnails